Building a Legacy of Learners & Leaders
CEOP ProgramsOur programs provide support to students, families, adult learners and veterans in their academic, financial, social and career goals.
Programs in KansasCEOP collaborates with Kansas school districts and communities in Douglas, Franklin, Leavenworth, Shawnee, and Wyandotte counties as well as the Greater Kansas City Missouri area. CEOP proudly provides evaluation support to partners in Kansas and Tennessee.
The Way CEOP Works
CEOP's five bold steps to highlight the way we are building a legacy of learners and leaders through a commitment to educational equity.
1. Pursue funding opportunities from state, federal and private sector entities to support, enhance, and expand services to participants and to the growth of the Center.
2. Advocate and improve visibility of programs by leveraging data and strategic dissemination.
3. Share our expertise through trainings, symposia and conference presentations.
4. Develop and maintain partnerships to provide accessible, holistic and innovative programs.
5. Model our expertise in social justice work.
Message to CEOP Community
CEOP prioritizes the values of diversity, equity and inclusion while standing in solidarity with our Black students, Black colleagues and the Black community.
This land acknowledgment recognizes that Native Americans are traditional guardians of the land and that there is an enduring relationship between Native peoples and these traditional territories.